Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Mountain muscle pain


For the past 3 days I did not starve myself but I also exercise a lot more than what I ate… yesterday I went mountain climbing with my colleagues and it was the BEST workout I EVER did (till date :P)…the mountain track was VERY steep and we walked about 6km.  I was literally feeling blood pumping fast and I had to breathe loudly.  It was like a whole new level of walking.  In the morning my body was sore specially my buttocks (it’s like I just discovered. Wow I have muscles in there too lol).  I weighed myself and I was back to 73kg (on 7 May I as 75kg and now (10 May) am 73.5kg).  We are planning to make this every Wednesday.  If I get to do this twice a week I think I can eat normally without having to starve myself and still drop 2 kg weekly.


PS: The Mountain View is amazing.  We left office 30 mins earlier and by the time we reached the top of the mountain, it was already dawn.  When it goes dark and you can see the harbor and city lights from above, you feel happy that you worked so hard to see this incredible view.  Unfortunately my mobile’s camera is not that great to capture this scenery.  I am planning to buy Nokia 808; I really need another mobile phone + I am a diehard Nokia fan + Nokia 808 pureview has a remarkable camera and by the time I’ll buy it (September –November of this year), the price will be lower.  Wow this was a LONG PS lol…

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with me such a nice information,i really like this blog so much because it gives me lot's of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great day. I have never tried hiking but you just made it sound so amazing that I would love to try it. Can't do it with my hubby though, he likes to run, lol. I can't wait to know the changes this will have on your body and scale. Keep us updated please.

    ReplyDelete