Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

RE-new start...


Back on board with 75 kg… after nearly 2 weeks of emotional crap, binging 2 weeks of birthday parties and other parties, medical exams and my mum’s emotional fits being more and more recurrent… I am ready for a new start AGAIN…I am fed up of starting all over ….I wish I could stick to the plan till I reach at least my GW(50Kg).   

I resumed smoking…my colleagues gave me back my cigarettes thinking I won’t be tempted lol…and what else? Yes my boyfriend went back to India and I miss him like Hell…but I won’t tell him because we are on cold war right now…

Mr. B (the guy at my office who has a crush on me…) starts to bug me…apparently he is still hopeful that I might one day be with him…I say ‘SORRY TO BE RUDE…BUT MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!’.  When I realize how much time I wasted explaining to him that I like him as a friend nothing more can happen between us etc… BECAUSE I DO NOT LOVE HIM… it drives me crazy…I think am going to stop talking to him because he is starting to piss me off with his love bullshit…

Ps: my Tattoo and belly piercing has been postpone to 2nd June…

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) Hope everything went ok.. weddings are the worst - so much food. You and your bf in "cold war" that made me giggle.. Wow your stalker guy just doesnt give up does he? You could always report him..?

    Hope everything goes ok.. I am on a new start too (again - for like the millionth time -Its so shit)
    We need to reach our gws!
    Good luck

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete