Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Another Proposal...


Seriously…WHAT IS WRONG with these people these days…I got another proposal…and this one was like an arranged marriage proposal…the guy is a doctor...his parents are looking for someone with a job within the same caste, blabla…and as I happened to qualify…they sent a proposal to my parents.  My mum is all thrilled; she is so excited as if SHE is getting married…they are nearly FORCING ME to say yes…I SAY FUCK THEM…


I have plans for my future and I am not even remotely ready to be married… then I hear these arguments from (my mum, dad, uncle, aunty…LOTS of family members);

  • Why are you waiting?
  • You can continue to study after marriage?
  • You are missing a great opportunity!
  • You are going to be an old single lonely woman!
  • If you marry him you will not have to work…he got enough money to keep you happy!
  • He is a good boy!
  • He is handsome!
  • You think you will get a proposal like that after you accomplish whatever you’ve currently planned?
  • Do you have anyone else in your life?
  • You think your boyfriend (if ever you have one) can give you all these things?

MAN this is going on since yesterday…My issue is not that I have a boyfriend… its just bizarre to end up in an arranged marriage..+ the guy is 28 years old…MAN YOU ARE 28 YEARS OLD AND YOU DID NOT FIND A GIRLFRIEND BY YOURSELF YET?? Seriously what is wrong with this guy? Or he may be mommy’s son that he listens to all the orders she gives to him…

plus I heard he is a very religious guy…well sorry BUT I AM NOT…I mean I am not the devil also, I go to pray from time to time and when there are religious functions I attend (IF IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME) but that’s it…nothing more…

I was so down that I smoked 3 cigarettes early morning, I had to cancel my tattoo and piercing appointment because some shit head in my family is spying on me to see if I am dating someone, and he is probably going to follow me…I ate solid today out of depression (I am an emotional eater pfft).
Whatever happens I am going to say NO…I simply cannot do this.. plus I am going to apply for immigration this November (I want to run away and GET A LIFE, a REAL one).  I hope everything goes well and fast for immigration…I am waiting till November because I need more points in terms of experience ( 2 years on 1st November), I need to score maximum in language (French and English) and I need to save money…currently all my money is going to pay for my IT course and after that (September) I can start saving for immigration…Oh my life is hell.

Enough of me.. so how you’ve been?

3 comments:

  1. lol ^^ this post is making me lough so much.. Being Persian I can ttly relate to this.. I didn't get married before I was 28 and you can imagine the horror my family back in Iran thought it was.. "oh you will never get married" - "when are you gonna find someone" ect ect - and the God knows how many times they wanted me to date some random dude.. It's just so wrong..

    You stay strong missy and your family just has to deal.. Its your life and you can do what ever you want.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just wow! You do what you want and be happy! I love how you wont let anyone bring you down!

    I love your blog! I was 162lbs too not so long back :) iv got down to 149lbs now still 49lbs to go!

    Check out my blog sometime - www.i-will-be-thinspiration.com

    Stay Strong x

    ReplyDelete