Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Day 1 verdict



Ok verdict for today…I was not lame but I will not say it was a successful day either!! ( Please check 4 weeks challenge tab).  I did not totally deviate from target because I had other things to eat but resisted; 1. My senior manager just returned from England and brought chocolate for his staff (which I took but did not eat; kept it for tomorrow) don’t think I am overreacting because I LOVE CHOCOLATE.  2. My colleague bought cheese snacks to share which I did not take pretending I was full. 3.I'll have nothing for Dinner (which means last time I ate was Lunch) Though skipping Dinner is nothing new for me; I rarely eat after 3 pm.  Also the 44 surplus calories where absorbed by my 40 mins walk (approx. 200 calories); even though I planned to burn all calories consumed and did not succeed at 100%, overall for the first day, was a fairly good.
 
I just read this article on Fitbie and totally agree; the people who will most likely innocently/on purpose sabotage your diet are:
1.    Your boyfriend (YES YES…every time we meet, I end up eating more than he does; today itself, he called me to tell me how much he wants to eat cake...WTF?)
2.   Your grandmother (Not an issue; she rarely comes to visit me)
3.   Your kids (I don’t have kids so it does not apply to me)
4.   Your college roommates (Lucky me I do not have roommates)
5.   Your friends (though I have very few friends, I am rarely affected, they do respect my choice without imposing)
6.   Your co-workers (Hell yes, I am always tempted in work place)


So watch out and stay strong.XOXO

3 comments:

  1. i totally agree about the boyfriend and roommates thing. I think that is a huge reason why i haven't lost more weight. my boyfriend always wants to eat (even though i wouldn't give him up for anything :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL my bf makes me eat every time!! Every time I see him he wants to shove food down my neck. Jheez and I end up giving in to avoid arguing.. and he sits there with a smug little look on his face...

    So True! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me too, I wouldn't give him up. Thank you for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete