Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

2 things


OK my first post.  Currently there are only 2 things in my mind:
1.    Should I breakup with my boyfriend?

We’ve been together for nearly 5 long years.  We stayed together for more than 3 years while I was studying.  Then I came back home after graduation.  The problem is that, he finds less and less time for me these days (he can contact me once a week) and this makes me feel like I am dating a ghost.  When we meet, everything ‘magically’ fits right into place, we tend to forget everything else until we go back to our normal life and then he gets absorbed by his family, studying and friends and barely thinks of me.  I sent him long messages explaining to him what was bugging me and that our relationship is sinking, but he categorically denies that anything is wrong between us and that it’s only in my head… aarrg.



2.   Excited for tomorrow (Monday first day of 2 weeks starvation).

Yes…I know starvation is not the answer blah blah…I tried dieting for the past 2 weeks by counting calories ( I usually eat only 500-700 cal a day and walk back home (about 4 km)) which was definitely not enough.  I lost so far 4 kg and I need to drop more and faster before 28th of this month (the day I am getting my first tattoo AND belly piercing).  So my last option is starvation (I will not skip breakfast because I do not want to faint at work and it will consist of only fiber) + morning yoga and definitely walking every day.


  

2 comments:

  1. hey hey :) Just found your blog - loving the layout - wishing I had found this sooner though :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments. I'll check yours as often as possible XOXO

      Delete