Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Calories is all I can think of...


Before starting : I just created an account on twitter (though I find twitter a bit boring... but this is just MY point of view...it might change with time when I'll be used to it).  You can follow me if you want. https://twitter.com/Kamila_Jade.



I am obsessed with calories these days.  Before I eat anything, I lookup how much calories it will contain or if I really want to eat that food, i divide it into portions according to it's caloric content. I usually use calobonga.com to search for the caloric value in my food today I found this link http://www.calorieking.com try it ;when you search for food and you change the amount (from lets say 1 g to 50 g) it automatically shows you on the right side; how you can burn that amount while walking, jogging, swimming, cycling...

For today overall, it has been a successful day, I ate less than what I spent (188cal v/s 200 cal) but I am totally EXHAUSTED… even more than yesterday.  So  this will be all I am going to take a shower then off to bed.


Good night ladies and sweet dreams 

P.S.: I nearly forgot... Today I finally got confirmed...I am now a permanent employee (+ the raise aha) ok enough now zzzZZzZZZZZ

2 comments: