Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Almost…


Nearly successful day except for my dreadful headache…  I consumed a total of 333 cal and burned approximately 200 cal.  Why NEARLY successful???:
  1. I was too lazy to practice yoga this morning (though I woke up early, wasted time in nothing… ABSOLUTELY DOING NOTHING… just walking slowly taking an awful long time to get ready to go to work)
  2. I felt so guilty for the boiled noodles ( see 4 weeks challenge tab ; I wanted to eat NOTHING for lunch but ended up accompanying my colleague for lunch…) that I purged in the toilet until I started to feel headache.
  3. I brought the wrong clothes for walking… this morning I was like ‘on another planet’;  while preparing my bag –to put in my tracksuit, shoes  etc.. Instead of putting a T-shirt, I grabbed one of my sleeping wear…WHAT THE HELL?  I did not notice until I came to office.  It was too late, I had to walk with the long sleeve top + the shitty weather did not help at all...
  4.  Calories spent were less than what I consumed (unless, I purged 133 cals out). Speaking of,   wouldn’t it be great if (NOT IN A DISGUSTING WAY) we could measure how much we purged?

Seriously I think I am going to fast for the next 2 – 3 days.  It is easier not to eat at all than to eat a little.   
I hope you did better than me.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. you're right its so much easier to not let food pass your lips at all.. you didnt consume alot, you can always do better tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete