Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Smoke it away

I’ve been smoking a lot these days.  I started with 1 cigarette last week and now I am smoking 2 since Monday.  I don’t think I am addicted yet because last time I started smoking was nearly 4 years back and it was only for 1 week.  I just feel that right now, when everything is falling apart in my life (my boyfriend ignoring me, my dad with cancer, my mom with her emotional blackmails, my evil body that just won’t slim down, my career which seems to be stagnating and last but not least finances are not that great too) that 10 – 15 mins I spend in a corner outside my office building alone, smoking, thinking about nothing is the only peaceful time I can have + I heard my boss say he wants me to work at the airport for some days (Yes I work for an Airline Company – simple IT helpdesk), I will have to pause smoking as I keep my cigarettes in my office (I can’t hide anything from my mum at home…)

I leave you with some photos as usual; 



………..•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•…………
 

………..•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•…………


………..•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•…………

 
………..•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•…………


………..•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•…………


………..•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•…………

 
………..•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•…………

No comments:

Post a Comment