Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars…


Well, yesterday I was not too happy with my diet, so I said to myself (and on my previous Post) that I am going to starve today.  I skipped breakfast and for lunch  told my colleagues that I am stuck with some work and I’ll join them later.  When I showed up, I bought 1 small cup of sago and 1 salted crepe.  I ate the crepe slowly….like VERRRRYYYY slowly and for the sago I ate half that cup and continued afterwards. Even If I did not starve myself today, I did consume less than what I spent… Ah I am so proud of myself today.




All I am hoping is that my belly flattens at least 5 cm so that I am not embarrassed on 28th April (the day I finally get my belly piercing).  

Some belly piercing thinspo for my lovely readers;



Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
 

Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´


Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ 


Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ 
 

 Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´


Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ 


 Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´


 Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´


 Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´



 Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´


 Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´


 Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

Yesterday night I read about Felice Fawn (I first heard of her on AstoriaC's blog).  Sincerely I find her photos inspiring (because I was Very thin before a bit like her then I let go of myself and got huge; 78 kg (3 years of irresponsibility)).  She is starting to become great source of thinspiration for me (except for the shoes… I’m more stiletto type than platform)

I hope you did well too. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. yeah felice fawn is really pretty. But my boyfriend loves girls like that so i'm slightly jealous lol

    ReplyDelete