Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Good Day

Today so far so good. I woke up earlier, helped my colleague to drop her son to her parents and still was not late (not that I come late often but the fact that I had a detour before showing up at the office led me to think otherwise) no time for breakfast at home (though I took one cup of coffee (with skimmed milk and no sugar) with my colleagues just not to be rude).  For lunch had 1 yogurt and 3 cigarettes:



I love my lighter don't you? I pray that I stay strong for the rest of the day :)

I am in a good mood today because yesterday, I finally met my boyfriend and unleashed my anger on him…LOL but this is not why I am happy, it is the fact that I argued with him for quite a long time (due to him ignoring me for weeks because he was… ‘VERY BUSY’ huh…) and he stayed quietly next to me listening to my complaints calmly telling me that lets turn the page and that he understood why I was irritated that much.  I thought he would also lose his temper and we would end up breaking up + I got a gift every time I used to see a lava lamp in a film (while we were watching TV together) I would always say ‘look look, I love these lamps’ and I though he never noticed/ paid not much attention to that but he remembered and I got a PINK glitter lava lamp.   I just LOVE it




I like to turn off the lights in my room, lie down and look at the lamp.  It’s so relaxing.’~¬***¬~’

No comments:

Post a Comment