Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

That’s it…



That’s it, I am tired of procrastinating and convincing myself that I should not panic because I’ll eventually get there (45kg).  It will not happen unless I make more drastic changes.  
So far I’ve been used to:
  • No dinner (that is last time I eat daily is 3pm or 4pm max)
  • At least 2 L cold water daily.
  • Walking back home from office practically everyday (about 40 mins walking for 4.2km)


What I planned to:
  • Eat less than 300 cals per day …to hell if my colleagues find it rude when I miss lunch with then (I’ll make up stories…)
  • Practice yoga at home every morning ( before coming to office which eventually means waking up earlier).
  • Burn the 300 cals I would consume.
  • Do not miss breakfast. (though it should be VERY light)
  • Take supplements (because I’ll be missing vitamins)
  • Take a minimum of 2 cups of green tea per day.
  • Hit the Gym on Saturday (which implies no more lazy Saturdays).
  • Clean my room until it literally shines on Sundays (Though I will not wake up early that day …:p)


Stick to this plan for at least 4 weeks so that it finally becomes a habit.  GOD help me do this…help me stick to that plan. I've even created a time table for these 4 weeks to come ...yes which means I start on 16th April and this weekend DOES NOT COUNT though I'll try to practice a bit...

I want to be this thin...

No comments:

Post a Comment