Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Epic Failure


Yesterday’s cigarette seizure drove me literally CRAZY.  I was so depressed thinking about my cigarettes that when we had our welcoming party for another colleague’s daughter, I bought KFC…and I ate ate ate ate ate AND ate.  I feel like that woman below (except for the hair lol):


I am usually an emotional eater; I eat to feel good when I am sad /going through a rough time (I think this is because I don’t like telling people what is really bugging me and I keep all depressing feelings to myself and the fact that I hate it when people comes around and starts whining like stupid for an unbearably long time instead of actually doing something about their problem or I doubt they do it on purpose to project a miserable image of themselves… I prefer to turn to other sources to ease whatever negative emotions I stocked inside by eating, smoking…).  Now if I would have my cigarettes, I would already be smoking one right NOW : (… OH the BLISS…

OK I do not want my blog to be a whining blog.  Let bygones be bygones.  I know I can do it without cigarettes also, which means I’ll have to work harder to resist temptations and to find something else to help me, I think it’s going to be weed (though people say you get hungry when you take weed… I’ll research to confirm).


I’ll leave you with this quote and hope you stayed stronger than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment