Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Faut souffrir pour etre belle ...


Faut souffrir pour etre belle means you have to suffer to be pretty or you can interpret it as Beauty does not come without suffering … nothing comes easy!... I maintained a good diet this week until yesterday when I decided that I will let go …and MAN I FUCKING LET GO…I think next week will be the starving week... If I have to suffer to be pretty …then make it quick I don’t want to suffer for long so I’ll just cut off all food and If I feel dizzy, I’ll drink coffee or green tea.or eat a little every 2 days so that people around me do not get suspicious.


I also read that every 2 jumping jacks makes you burn one calorie…well 1 cal does not make any difference…but 100 and above DOES…so I think I’ll start jumping jacks whenever I can; in the morning, in the toilets at work, before eating, after eating, before and after doing ANYTHING..lol…


You probably think I am going crazy…it’s just that I want to lose all that fucking weight and I and pretty pissed off that it is taking that much time…Anyways…I have to go to tuition today..I created a new page (stats and progress) I’ll be posting my photos and progress. Feel free to check it .

 XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment